Holitsuba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holitsuba

This is the private high school of Holitsuba. The school of Holitsuba is a calm and peaceful school *a crash is heard in the distance*

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

welcome to holitsuba private school!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuko
Admin
Yuuko

welcome to holitsuba private school!! Empty
PostSubject: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 pm

"hey all you kids!-" Yuuko was cut off by Taki
"i'll do this drunky..."
"anyway, hello everyone ^^ Welcome to the newly opened private School HoliTsuba!
as a introduction, we will introduce the teachers of the classes!" taki smiled
"the woman standing next to me is the principal Yuuko."

Taki handed the microphone to the left, which was kurogane
he looked as enthused as taki
"I'm Kurogane, i'm 26 years old and i'll be teaching Physics Ed."
he handed it to Fai who was smiling idioticly
"Hello! I'm fai fluorite, I am 23 years old and i teach science!"
Back to top Go down
https://holitsuba-rp.forumotion.com
Sonne
Admin
Sonne

PostSubject: Re: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Sonne grinned "Ello everyone. My name is Sonne, i am 21 years old and i teach English."

Devita snuck into the auditorium late and shook her head and whispered "Great the principal is an alcoholic."
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin
Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:18 pm

kryonia whispered to flourine
"this year is gonna screwed up..."
"yeah" he replied

Fai handed the microphone to his twin brother Yuui
"I'm yuui Fluorite, Fais twin brother, i am also 23 and i teach cooking."
Yuui seemed abit more blunt and non hyper then his brother fai.

"Hello everyone my name is Tisunami, I am 23 years old and i teach math." she handed it to Clyde
"hello i am Clyde and i am 21 and i teach SS Geography."
he handed it to skyler
a few of the girls giggled
"i am skyler and i am 20 i teach SS economic"
he smiled and handed it to Taki again
the girl streaked at his smile.
"hello again, I'm Taki I am 20 years old and i am the art teacher!" she giggled and handed it to Torania
"good morning everyone, i am Torania"
some of the guys whistled in the back
"and i'm 31" she giggled
they guys fell very quiet "and i teach music" she giggled.

Kisuvalia was the last one
"hello all I am Kisuvalia and i am 24, i teach foreign languages " she said with a fench accent
Back to top Go down
Sonne
Admin
Sonne

PostSubject: Re: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Devika slapped her forehead "People are such simpletons, only liking people on their looks. geez this year is going to be very weird."
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin
Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:35 pm

"okay since the introductions are over..." taki said grabbing the mic
"when you enter the gates, there is a road going behind the school, follow thta one and you'll come to a dock and there is a door attacked to a blue seethrough tube going down into the water. thats the way down to the dorms. the higher levels, above the water is a huge area you can hang out at. they serve food there, so.. think of it as a under water hotel. the mid level, just above the water surface is a entertainment section, it opens at 4 am and closes at 9 pm."
Taki said.
"your family and the teachers stay in a hotel on school grounds, its next to the school, and is above ground unfortunately. yes, the students got the awesome rooms" she said , alot of the teens laughed at the teachers
"okay so aside from the principal.. she can stay in the underwater dorms aswell. Lunch is made after 3rd period, it is made in the lunch room, you can eat in there or at the fountain or in the garden. also, as you can see with the class schedules you can 5 classes half of the year and have 6 the rest because half the year you need Homeroom. i know.. everyone hates it"
Back to top Go down
Sonne
Admin
Sonne

PostSubject: Re: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Devika blinked "Family staying on school grounds? I'm so glad my parents are working all the time and wouldn't think of staying here."
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin
Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 pm

people got up and started heading out since it was the first day, there was no class, there was getting moved into your dorm and getting used to the campus.
while they left, they got their dorm numbers from yuuko and fai.

once it was cleared out alittle, kryonia and fluorine started getting up
"ugh, i hope i end up in a good dorm" kryonia sighed
"i hope i can stay with you." fluorine folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sonne
Admin
Sonne

PostSubject: Re: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Devika scratched her head and left the auditorium and went in search of her dorm "I hope i'll be staying with people i can actually like."
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin
Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 pm

fluorine and kryonia got their dorm numbers and left to go find it
"i'm happy i got a dorm with you. would of sucked if i didnt" kryonia teased
"you wouldnt be able to sleep to well if i wasnt around."
fluorine grumbled
"shuddup!" he barked. she giggled and headed to the docks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to holitsuba private school!!   welcome to holitsuba private school!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome to holitsuba private school!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holitsuba :: Non class Areas :: Auditorium-
Jump to: