Holitsuba
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holitsuba

This is the private high school of Holitsuba. The school of Holitsuba is a calm and peaceful school *a crash is heard in the distance*

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

English Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonne
Admin
Sonne

English Class Empty
PostSubject: English Class   English Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 am

Welcome to English, where Sonne gets to torture you with learning to speak correctly. Mwhahahahaha!!! ~Sonne
Back to top Go down
Sonne
Admin
Sonne

English Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Class   English Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:48 am

Sonne sat at her desk listening to music

Devika walked in and sat in the back and banged her head against the desk "English........ boring!"
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin
Yuuko

English Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Class   English Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:51 am

Fluorine ran into class with kurogane yelling at him
"hehe, sorry wont do it again!!!" she snickered
kurogane glared at him
kryonia poked his side
"dude who stole takis pink fluffy towel"
kurogane looked at her and blinked
then sighed and walked towards the PE room, kry following
"hey sonne sensei!! hey devika!" he waved to them both
Back to top Go down
https://holitsuba-rp.forumotion.com
Sonne
Admin
Sonne

English Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Class   English Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:56 am

Sonne pulled her earphones out and tapped her finger against the desk "Kurogane you know i hate it when you come running in here yelling especially at the students."
Devika grinned and waved "Hey Kuro sensei, Hey Fluoring, Hey Kry."
Sonne giggled "Poor Kuro, your never going to live that down." she smiled "Hey Kryonia, Devika, and Fluorine."
Devika looked at Fluorine "What did you do to make him so pissed off?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin
Yuuko

English Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Class   English Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:00 am

"i put 4 table spoons fo sugar in his coffee. aparently he hates sweets!" fluorine snickered and sat by devika
Back to top Go down
https://holitsuba-rp.forumotion.com
Sonne
Admin
Sonne

English Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Class   English Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Devika giggled "Sugar in coffee is good though, gives it more flavor. I've never met someone who hates sweets before."
Sonne grinned and put her earphones back in and went back to listening to her music "Just don't destroy the classroom til class starts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

English Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Class   English Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Class
Page 1 of 1